All classes are currently held at Hessle Town Hall, South Lane, Hessle, HU13 0RR
(but from January we will also be holding some classes in Hull! see more)
We take pupils from age 2, right up to adults and professional training.
To find the best class for you or your child, please contact us here.
30 min and under £12pcm
40 min and over £16pcm
Aerial Hoop £28pcm
Prices are set for the year and divided equally over 12 months. Closures for bank holidays etc are accounted for in this price. Payments are made on the 1st of each month via standing order.
Refunds are not given for lessons missed due to illness/holiday etc as we still pay studio hire and wages when pupils do not attend. For full T&Cs see here.
· Due to restrictions with distancing and the number of people allowed in a studio, we have had to make some changes, but we have tried to keep as close as possible to our previous timetable. This is a temporary change but we cannot say at this time exactly when we will revert.
· We have different entrances and exits for each class in order to prevent children mixing with other classes and parents.
· It is really important that pupils are picked up and dropped off at the correct times and at the correct doors.
· You will notice a 10-minute gap between classes. This is time for us to clear the studio, clean touch points, and avoid pupils from different classes crossing paths. If children have consecutive classes they can stay in the studio in this gap.
· You may need to pick your child up from a different entrance to the one you dropped them off at if they have changed studios during the day.
· No parents (except for the accompanied baby ballet 09:00-09:30 class) will be allowed in the building. Your teacher will take a register at the entrance and sign children out after class. Please note that this may cause a short delay at the door so remember to bring a coat for the children to wear while they wait.
PICK UP AND DROP OFF
Pick up and drop off at the main front entrance
Pick up and drop off at the side entrance (right hand side of the building, wheelchair ramp)
Pick up and drop off at the fire exit doors to the left-hand side of the building
Pick up and drop off at the side entrance (right hand side, further back than the side ramp entrance)